A Boutique brewery which produces a limited amount of beer to consume on its premises. It is accompanied by a Pub or a Restaurant.
It is globally known as
Germany “Brew-PUB” / “Brauhaus”
USA “Craft-Brewery” / “Nano- brewery”
Japan “Ji Bīru”
Starch Source: For the starch, Malted Wheat / Barley /Rice Flakes are used.
Hops: It adds Lend bitterness / Aesthetic characteristics.
Treated Water In Brewery, Water used is usually RO / DM with a TDS of below 20.
Brewer’s Yeast: A Suitable Strain to Induce Fermentation.
- Two Vessel Combo Brew House
- Electrical Boiler
- Double Stage PHE
- Fermenters with Bunging Devices
- Refrigeration Unit / Chilling Vessels
- Trolley Mounted CIP system
- Filtration system – Candle / Sheet (Optional)
- Bright beer tanks / Hose Pipes with hydraulic fittings / Dispensing tower with chilling unit
- Interconnecting Stainless Steel Piping (SS 304) / Set of Pumps 3HL or 300L (Brew Length)
- Indian – Rs.70/- Lacs*
- Chinese – Rs. 60/- Lacs*
- European – Rs. 1.10/- Cr*
*Note : The above Prices are subject to Dollar variations & Fluctuation in Prices of Input Materials.